PADnet® History & Key Milestones
- In conjunction with the SureFit division of Hanger, The Vascular Roundtable Series is launched to provide education on innovative collaborative care models designed to cost effectively improve the health and lives of patients with PAD and CVI.
- The number of PADnet® tests performed exceeds 800,000.
- Graham Heaven is hired as Vice President, Sales.
- CCD, doing business as Biomedix®, enters into a strategic distribution arrangement with the SureFit division of Hanger, Inc. to promote PADnet to the podiatric physician community.
- Collaborative Care Diagnostics, LLC (CCD) acquires the medical device assets and trade name Biomedix from Biomedix Vascular Solutions, Inc.
- The Dual Mode PADnet 2.0 receives FDA 510K clearance. Key enhancements include broadened PAD testing and testing for Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI), a disease impacting over 30 million adults in the US alone.
- Biomedix introduces VEINnet™ and the next generation of PADnet®
- The United States Patent & Trademark Office issued U.S. Patent Number 7,983,930, entitled "System and Method for Testing for Cardiovascular Disease"
- The number of PADnet tests performed exceeds 360,000.
- The number of patients tested using PADnet exceeds 200,000.
- PADnet Disease Management System (PDMS) is launched, a collaborative care program for hospitals and health systems.
- The number of PADnet tests performed exceeds 65,000.
- PADnet capabilities are expanded to include Post-Exercise testing for enhanced detection of PAD.
- The total number of PADnet tests performed exceeds 35,000.
- The number of PADnet tests performed exceeds 20,000. The 20,000th test is performed in a Family Practice medical clinic in North Carolina.
- PADnet receives The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Approval. The Seal is designed to inform Podiatric physicians and consumers about quality, safety and effectiveness of medical products.
- PADnet the 2005 Product Leadership Award from Frost and Sullivan, a leading independent market research firm.
- The number of PADnet tests performed exceeds 10,000.
- The PADnet vascular diagnostic device is launched to test for Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD). PADnet is easy to use, clinically valuable, and provides a fair financial return with medically-appropriate testing. PADnet can be used by medical staff in primary and podiatric care settings and PADnet studies can be interpreted by vascular specialists via secure cloud-based applications.
- PADnet receives FDA 510K clearance. This breakthrough technology eliminates the need for Doppler, a technician dependent means of obtaining Ankle-Brachial Indexes (ABI). Instead, PADnet uses recording oscillometric means-measuring oscillations caused by the arterial pressure pulse-to determine segmental blood pressures. Combining ABI with Pulse Volume Recording (PVR) and cloud-based applications, PADnet allows Primary Care Physicians and Podiatric Physicians to communicate remotely with vascular specialists for interpretation of test results and prescription for follow-up care.